The advanced handgun course is focused on the defensive use of handguns.
Topics we will discuss include:
• A review of marksmanship fundamentals
• High speed aiming
• Efficient presentations from the holster, both tactical and emergency reloading
• Movement during the presentation
• Shooting on the move
• Shooting around and over cover
• Multiple target engagements
• Precise targets such as head shots and partially covered targets
The advanced handgun course will also give students a solid road map of what to practice and how to improve and maintain proficiency.
Dates: September 7, December 8, 2019