Navy SEAL Training – CCW Courses
Learn Navy SEAL CCW Tactics to defend in dynamic environments
Course: Navy Seal led Advanced CCW tactics
Instructor: Jason Pike, Navy SEAL Team – 7 veterans.
ADVANCED CONCEALED CARRY CONCEPTS
This course is designed to build from your knowledge and skill level of the CCW certification and all other shooters for self-defense. So that Students will learn to defend themselves and others in different and dynamic environments. At the end of this course each student will have the ability and confidence to successfully deal with threats properly and in the best interests of all involved.
NOTE: CCW License is not necessary.
- CCW placement considerations
- Situational Awareness
- Preemptive planning
- Levels of threat neutralization
- Clothing attire
- Close Quarters Defense
- Single and multiple threats
- Shooting and moving
- Pre and post postures
- Command and Control
- Wear everyday clothes that you would be wearing in possible defense situation
- Concealed holster (No cross draw)
- 1-2 Magazines
- Concealed Magazine Holster
- 500 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Ear and eye protection
- Appropriate clothing attire
- Knee pads (If desired)
- Gun lube and cleaning kit
Length: 1 Day
NEW NEW NEW!!
Now you can rent all the required gear and buy ammo here at the range!
Rent firearms, holsters, belts, eye and ear protection, etc!
Check out our available firearms inventory for rent!
Contact us for more details:
805-398-0003 / email@example.com